Learn Microsoft Word and improve your productivity
Microsoft Word is the world's most popular word processing program. It's used by millions of people every day to create documents, presentations, and more. If you're not already using Word, or if you're not using it to its full potential, then you're missing out on a lot of productivity benefits.
"Our Word training courses will teach you everything you need to know about using Word"
Our Word training courses are designed for beginners and experienced users alike. We'll teach you the basics of creating and editing documents, formatting text and tables, inserting images and videos, and more. We'll also teach you how to use Word's collaboration tools to work with others on documents.
Our Word training courses are available online or in person. We also offer customised training programs to meet the specific needs of your organisation.
Sign up for a Word training course today and start using the world's most popular word processing program like a pro!
During the training we can cover*:
* Depending on attendees progress on day, not all elements will be covered.
- Navigate the Word 2021 interface
- Customize the quick access toolbar
- Access and modify Word options
- Create new documents from scratch and from a template
- Open and save existing documents
- Switch between different document views
- Enter, select, and apply formatting to text
- Use cut, copy, paste, and paste options
- Find and replace text in a document
- Format paragraphs
- Align paragraphs using indents and tab stops
- Insert bulleted and numbered lists
- Apply a theme to control the look and feel of the document
- Apply and modify Word styles
- Insert content like shapes, icons, text boxes, 3D images, SmartArt, and charts
- Annotate a document
- Organise information using tables
- Adjust the margins and orientation
- Insert section and page breaks
- Apply headers and footers
- Insert blank pages and cover pages
- Link to websites, other documents, and other sections using hyperlinks and bookmarks
- Create re-usable content with Quick Parts
- Create and format a table of contents
- Add footnotes and end notes to a document
- Create citations and insert a bibliography
- Create an index
- Add captions to pictures and create a table of figures
- Create multiple letters, envelopes, and labels using mail merge
- Check spelling and set-up auto-correct options
- Track changes from multiple authors
- Compare and combine documents
- Adjust document properties
- Check a document for accessibility and compatibility issues
- Protect a document to prevent changes
- Share a document with others
- Collaborate on a document with others in real time
- Print a document.